Welcome to JJ's Bouncy Castle and Party Hire Isle of Wight
The Island’s leading supplier of...
Bouncy Castles for children or adults, Soft Play, Ball Pools, Superhero Sumo Suits, Garden Games, Mascot Hire, Happy Hopperz & Didi Car Racing available for hire throughout the Isle of Wight as well as so much more!
We offer the safest setup for both indoor and outdoor hire that is second to none.
Don't just hire a bouncy castle, hire a JJ's Bouncy Castle!
We are a husband and wife partnership, Jon and Jess. We are pleased to offer a friendly, reliable and professional bouncy castle and party hire service throughout the Isle of Wight and also to the mainland seven days a week and all year round.
We are passionate about our business and as such we work hard to provide the best possible hire units, top quality customer care, reliability, safe setups and a service with a smile. We always have time to chat in detail about your needs and aim to go above and beyond to help and advise our customers for their party or event. Don’t just take our word for it, see what Our Customers have to say about us.
We buy all of our equipment from UK suppliers and we only buy quality items from new. All of our bouncy castles have current RPII certificates or PIPA certificates (a requirement of our Public Liability Insurance) and our electrics are PAT tested. We can supply any and all current safety certificates and risk assessments on request, please do feel free to ask!
We rotate our stock regularly so our customers will never receive old, worn or tired units. Most of our hire items are made bespoke to our specification so we can include extra safety features and choose popular artwork themes.
Our years of experience in this industry means we are able to offer advice on what castle or party hire item would best suit your needs taking into account all the relevant details of your party such as numbers, ages and available space. There is very little that Jon (our top party expert!) can't tell you about party setups. He knows the local halls and venues well and knows our hire units like the back of his hand, so if you have any concerns on what will fit where and what is most suitable for your needs, we can certainly help. We have also made several contacts in the party hire industry so if you want something we can't offer, we can likely point you in the right direction.
We can provide bouncy castles on the Isle of Wight for halls, garden parties, schools, fetes, corporate events, fundraising events, weddings, barbecues, in fact pretty much any occasion. We also offer a number of party hire alternatives and add-ons including a santas grotto , soft play, slides, penalty shootout, superhero sumo suits, garden games, Happy Hopperz, Didi car racing and a mascot hire. We have a varied selection of items suitable for both adults and children.
We have three children of our own so we know the importance of keeping the little ones entertained and making a party or event extra special and stress free! We also know there are plenty of big kids out there which is why we have made sure to include plenty of entertainment for the adults too! Our children heavily influence our purchases and so as they’ve grown so has our ability to provide a progressive range of party hire equipment for all ages.
If you hire a bouncy castle from us you will get:
- A range of quality bouncy castles and party items available for all ages including adults!
- High quality, colourful bouncy castles from UK suppliers that comply to the strict British standards for safety and build quality. We do not buy imported castles as they may not comply with these Safety requirements.
- Equipment that is clean and safe. All of our bouncy castles are annually safety tested and comply with current British Safety standards. All inflatables available for hire in the UK should comply with HSE BS EN 14960:2013 guidelines. All of our units are tested annually by a fully qualitied RPii and PIPA Inspector who carries out rigourous testing and if compliant, then issues a safety certificate which is valid for a further year. Safety certificates and risk assessments are available for any of our bouncy castles and play equipment upon request.
- Castles which are cleaned and inspected before and after every hire
- All electrical equipment has been PAT tested
- We are fully covered by Public Liability Insurance (up to £5 million)
- We are members of the British Inflatable Hirer’s Alliance and The Inflatable Play Enterprise and the islands trading standards run association The Buy With Confidence Scheme. We are also Gold Members of The South West of England Professional Hirers Group.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of setting up and taking away (please note for the West Wight there is a minimum order value due to the extra distance and time for travel to this area). Travel to the mainland is also possible but does incure additional costs for travel and time.
- Castles supplied with everything you need to make your party safe including crash mats, secure and appropriate anchors, extension leads (please advise us if distance to an electrical socket exceeds 25 meters) and a safety instruction sheet as well as a verbal breakdown of safe use.
- Castles that are cleaned and safely setup before every hire.
- No deposit required to secure your booking.
- No cancellation fees except when we have been given less than 24 hours notice prior to the booking date.
- Available 7 days a week all year round.
- Castles available for indoor and outdoor hire. Hard standing setup is available but must be assessed and approved as a safe setup site by us on behalf of and in conjunction with our insurers prior to the hire date. .
We are a growing business with big ambitions. We will be adding to our range each year so if there is anything in particular you are after please let us know as we will consider your ideas for the future.
We love to hear about your bouncy castle hire experience so please give us your feedback via e-mail or even better leave a review on our Facebook page or google.
If you would like to discuss your party requirements please do not hesitate to use our contact page to contact us. Alternatively you can call us on 01983 854739 / 07540 430790
We supply party hire equipment for birthdays, christenings, weddings, school fairs, corporate events, public events and more! We can help with event planning in part or in full and provide either a dry hire or a manned service.
All of our inflatables are en:14960 2013 compliant and carry an annual safety certificate supplied by either RPii or PIPA. All electrical equipment is PAT tested annually.
Risk assessments, method statements, PAT testing certificates, Annual Safety Test Certificates and insurance certificates are all available upon request.
We are proud members of the ‘Isle of Wight Trading Standards Approved Scheme’ -
This Scheme puts Trading Standards on our doorstep scrutinising our business paperwork and contacting our customers to meet approval for membership.
We are proud members of ‘The South West of England Professional Hirers Group’ - Gold Member -
Membership to this group is by invitation only after 2 whole years of outside scrutiny by its founding member by showing absolute compliance to en:14960 2013. This is an unsubscribed group that has no annual subscription fee of any kind and so no way to buy yourself in. There is a wealth of experience in the inflatable hire industry from its group members and its founding member is a registered inspector for both the RPii and PIPA schemes.
We are proud members of T.I.P.E - ‘The Inflatable Play Enterprise’ -
This is a paid subscription based group that works closely with and alongside the Health and Safety Executive of England (The H.S.E.) in order to help both inform us, the Hirers, and provide a solid link between the industry and central government to move forward with best practices.
We are members of the BIHA - ‘British Inflatable Hirers’ Alliance’ -
A paid subscription group that offers industry advice and encourages good practice within the industry.
We hope you enjoy looking at our website and we look forward to hearing from you.
Jon and Jess